About the Artist

My photo
I just love crafting, the messier the better. Have been crafting all my days but in the last 16 years have been doing more and more. My obsession began with making cards and from there I have tried many different forms of crafting. Great fan of Tim_Holtz love all his products would love to own them all one day. Graphic 45 is another must have for me and again would love to have it all. And then there is Prima well what can a girl say, just simply stunningly beautiful. Really enjoying the vintage, shabby chic and steampunk styles which are very much in vogue at the minute. Love Lace and Pearl trim, you might be seeing a fair bit of it all on here. xx Please keep calling past and enjoy my crafting journey with me. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx

Pages

Sunday 8 December 2013

That Craft Place Challenge Blog - Christmas

Its Challenge time over at


Theme for this challenge is - Christmas

Here is my first DT project for That Craft Place




Snowman image was supplied by That Craft Place.  I printed it cut it out using a SU die from my stash and used some TH DI in Broken China to edge it.  I used my Wink of Stella pens to add sparkle along with some Diamond Stickles (available from TCP) I mounted it onto blue cardstock run through my Big Shot and dry embossed and heat embossed a snowflake background, distressed with my TH distress tool and then edged in Inca Gold in Silver (available from TCP).  I added some cream crochet lace from my stash and finished off with 2 flower clusters also dabbed with a little diamond stickles (its Christmas can never have too much sparkle lol)




Link's you need to know


Thank you so much for stopping past, I really appreciate all my followers and your wonderfully kind comments.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx



No comments: