About the Artist

My photo
I just love crafting, the messier the better. Have been crafting all my days but in the last 16 years have been doing more and more. My obsession began with making cards and from there I have tried many different forms of crafting. Great fan of Tim_Holtz love all his products would love to own them all one day. Graphic 45 is another must have for me and again would love to have it all. And then there is Prima well what can a girl say, just simply stunningly beautiful. Really enjoying the vintage, shabby chic and steampunk styles which are very much in vogue at the minute. Love Lace and Pearl trim, you might be seeing a fair bit of it all on here. xx Please keep calling past and enjoy my crafting journey with me. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx

Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

Crafting stash/supplies Swaps

I have been asking around and searching the Web looking to see if anyone is running swaps of craft stashes/supplies.

All us crafters know that we have things in our stash that we haven't used all of and what would be better than to pull together a box/jiffy of about approx £10-15 and find a fellow crafter somewhere to swap goodies with! I know I would love the suspense of tearing open a swap box/bag to find out what goodies are hidden within. Could even give swaps a theme?

Let me know what you think in comments below or if you know of something like this that is up and running I could join in with I would love to hear from you!

Thanks and bye for now

Rebecca xx

No comments: