About the Artist

My photo
I just love crafting, the messier the better. Have been crafting all my days but in the last 16 years have been doing more and more. My obsession began with making cards and from there I have tried many different forms of crafting. Great fan of Tim_Holtz love all his products would love to own them all one day. Graphic 45 is another must have for me and again would love to have it all. And then there is Prima well what can a girl say, just simply stunningly beautiful. Really enjoying the vintage, shabby chic and steampunk styles which are very much in vogue at the minute. Love Lace and Pearl trim, you might be seeing a fair bit of it all on here. xx Please keep calling past and enjoy my crafting journey with me. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx

Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Look what I've been up to





Well folks what a fantastic day I have had, one of the best in a long time!

I awoke this morning to the delightful news that I am a Design Team Member with Craftymess, how delighted was I?

I have been a member of the FB Craftymess Group for a few months now and I have to tell you they are a fantastic bunch.  Very welcoming, helpful, supporting just a wonderful group to be in.  There are daily challenges to take part in and are great fun.  I have been taking part as much as I can and really enjoy getting my brain cells working and the crafty fingers tinkling away at something.  So you can imagine just how absolutely over the moon I was to find out this morning that I had made it onto the Craftymess Design Team.  Still a bit unsure of all I will have to/need to do but they are, as I said, a fab bunch and I am sure I will be underway in no time.

Then on top of that you will see below that my daily challenge entry won as well.  Oh I am just such a happy camper tonight :-)

I am so high and happy tonight don't know if I will be able to sleep but thought just noting this in my blog might help settle me a little - eerrmmm no I don't think it has, if I could drink at the minute I think I would have cracked open a bottle of the old vino a good while ago lol.

Well that will be me for tonight, again thank you ever so much for taking the time to come over and see what I have been up to, be back soon with some more creations when they have been created.

Great big huge hugs to you all

Rebecca xxx




2 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! Very very well deserved. Xxxxxxx

Beccalite said...

Thanks Lisa xx