About the Artist

My photo
I just love crafting, the messier the better. Have been crafting all my days but in the last 16 years have been doing more and more. My obsession began with making cards and from there I have tried many different forms of crafting. Great fan of Tim_Holtz love all his products would love to own them all one day. Graphic 45 is another must have for me and again would love to have it all. And then there is Prima well what can a girl say, just simply stunningly beautiful. Really enjoying the vintage, shabby chic and steampunk styles which are very much in vogue at the minute. Love Lace and Pearl trim, you might be seeing a fair bit of it all on here. xx Please keep calling past and enjoy my crafting journey with me. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx

Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

That Craft Place - Challenge 24 - Colour Palette

Hello everyone Challenge 24 is live over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog.  Our theme for this challenge is

Colour Palette




For my DT Project I decided to create this altered frame sticking to the Brown tones within the Colour Palette





I started with a MDF frame supplied by Lisa That Craft Place.  I stamped around the outside of the frame with the fab rubber stamp '123456789' from Lisa's range.  I took some Aluminium foil from my stash and laid some bits down and used an embossing tool to create the rivets.  I edged the frame in TH DI Walnut Stain and edged over that then with some fabby Inca Gold in Silver.  The cogs are a mixture of cardboard die cuts and metal ones from my stash finished in a mixture of UT, Inca Gold and Alcohol Inks.  The centre of the frame I cut  out some DCWV paper with typewriter keys on and framed it then using some silver chain also having some Alcohol Ink applied.  I used the TH chitchat words to crate the 'embrace a creative soul' on to a die cut ticket and popped it onto a TH Memo Pin held in place with a mini domino and a paper flower edged in Walnut Stain and used a zip pull as the centre.  I tool some charms, clock face and a filigree piece from my stash along with a TH nib to add some interest around the frame along with some black lace trim from Lisa's store topped with a resin flower from my stash.




Available from That Craft Place

MDF Frame
Ditzi Designs Rubber Stamp
Inca Gold (one of my favs and an essential for me)
Fab selection of trims and lace


Come over and join in with our Challenge 24 - Colour Palette

Link's you need to know



Thank you all again so much for stopping by, I will be back soon with more creations for you.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx



I would like to enter this into the following Challenge

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning. Love everything about this fabulous embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

JayBe said...

What a stunning piece of art, Becca - I love everything about it. Great use of all the different components and I love the little winged owl at the top. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers and good luck.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Sandra Carey said...

Beautiful Piece of art Thanks for Joining in at Fantasy Stampers Hope to see you again Hugs Sandra dt xx