About the Artist

My photo
I just love crafting, the messier the better. Have been crafting all my days but in the last 16 years have been doing more and more. My obsession began with making cards and from there I have tried many different forms of crafting. Great fan of Tim_Holtz love all his products would love to own them all one day. Graphic 45 is another must have for me and again would love to have it all. And then there is Prima well what can a girl say, just simply stunningly beautiful. Really enjoying the vintage, shabby chic and steampunk styles which are very much in vogue at the minute. Love Lace and Pearl trim, you might be seeing a fair bit of it all on here. xx Please keep calling past and enjoy my crafting journey with me. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx

Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

Tsunami Rose Designs

Again I have been having so much fun creating with 'Witches Brew' this is a must have Printable Collection.  To purchase this for yourself head over to Tsunami Rose's Etsy Store.

For this project, my third DT project for Tsunami Rose Designs,  I started with a wooden bird house base, which was very kindly RAK'd to me from my good friend Sandie (thank you hunnie).  I covered the entire front in paper from the Printable 'Witches Brew' collection and edged it in Black Soot Distress Ink.  I highlighted the spiders web using black stickles and added a plastic spider from my stash for extra effect.  I cut out 'A Haunting we Will Go' and sealled it with mod podge and attached it to the top.  I created a little flower box using mountboard and surrounded it using a Martha Stewart fence punch with black cardstock and rubbed over with Inca Gold.  I added some leaves using the Cheery Lynn leaves die and greed cardstock.  I added a selection of flowers from my stash and attached a skeleton charm to the banner using a jump ring.  The wooden pumpkins are from Kerry at WhichCraft do you do and were fabulous to add to this project I coloured them using Copics and sealled them with Glossy Accents.



Thank you so much for coming over to my blog, I hope you like my creation and look forward to creating more with the gorgeous designs from Tsunami Rose.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

(Click Image to See Journal in Zibbet Shop)
(To see in Etsy Shop click here)




Tsunami Rose Designs Links

2 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Awesome creation and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is a stunningly creative little project. Love the warm colouring and the spider web in the background.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}